Interns at the Democratic Party of Virginia (DPVA) will gain hands-on experience working at a political party in one of the most competitive swing states in the country. With elections every year in Virginia, interns gain critical skills and knowledge to guide their studies or job prospects in the future.
- Strong interest in electing and supporting Democrats in Office in Virginia
- Knowledge of Google platform
- Willingness to learn
- Thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and good sense of humor
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well independently and as part of a team
Interns will have the opportunity to work in one of the following departments: