RICHMOND, VA — Following the release of Joe Biden’s plan to invest in economic mobility, education, safety, and respect for the Latino community, DPVA will host a press call highlighting the priorities of the Latino community and the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Latino communities across the Commonwealth.
Q&A to follow.
- Sonia Rivera, UFCW Local 400 Union Member
- Sindy Benavides, Virginian and National Chief Executive Officer at the League of United Latin American Citizens, a non-partisan organization dedicated to advancing Latino civil rights in the United States
- Delegate Hala Ayala, representing Virginia’s 51st District in the House of Delegates
- Delegate Elizabeth Guzmán, representing Virginia’s 31st District in the House of Delegates
- Delegate Alfonso Lopez, representing Virginia’s 49th District in the House of Delegates
Date: TODAY Friday, August 7th
Time: 10:00 AM