QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? CALL ANYTIME
VIRGINIA VOTER HOTLINE
(844) 4VA-VOTE (844-482-8683) OR
TEXT “VOTEVA” TO 24365
May Town Election
On Tuesday May 4, 2021 Town Elections will be held in Clarke County, Fairfax County, Shenandoah County, and Washington County. To view more information, please click here.
June Primary Elections
On Tuesday June 8, 2021 Primary Elections will be held for the purpose of nominating a candidate for the offices of Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, and House of Delegates.
Deadline to Register to Vote or Update Registration
- Monday, May 17
- In-Person: 5:00 PM
- Online: 11:59 PM
Visit vote.elections.virginia.gov/voterinformation to register
Deadline to Request a Vote By Mail Ballot
- Friday, May 28
- In-Person 5:00 PM
- Online: 11:59 PM
Request a vote by mail ballot at vote.elections.virginia.gov/voterinformation
In-Person Early Voting
- Begins: As early as Friday, April 23
- Ends: Saturday, June 5
- Curbside voting is available due to COVID-19
- In addition, voting early in person will also be available two Saturdays before the election. Those dates are: May 29 & June 5
Visit your General Registrar’s office to vote early
Deadline to return your vote by mail ballot
You can hand-deliver your vote by mail ballot to your general registrar’s office or mail it to your General Registrar’s office by election day by the time the polls close
Your vote by mail ballot must be postmarked by Election Day; Tuesday, June 8 and must be received by your General Registrar’s office by Friday, June 11 by noon.
- Tuesday, June 8
- Polls are open from 6 AM-7 PM
How to Vote By Mail
To vote by mail, you must submit an application requesting a vote by mail ballot. You can do this either online, by mail, by fax, or by email.
- To apply online, please click here.
- To download the application, please click here.
- To find your registrar’s contact information, please click here
Questions about voting? Call the Virginia Voter Hotline: 844-4VA-VOTE (844-482-8683)