Upon Arrival of debate:
- Must complete a health and safety form no more than 1 hour before arrival to debate location.
- Once arrived must complete an onsite temperature check and complete online form logging in your temperature.
- Candidates are allowed no more than 2 people to be with them on site at each debate.
Note: if temperature is over 100.3°F that individual is not allowed to enter the debate location.
During the Debate:
Candidates, Staff and other supporters will abide by the COVID Safety Standards set by the station and venue.
- Eating or drinking is only allowed at a designated location of the station facility or venue. Ex. A green room or outside.
- Must maintain 6 feet of distance between all attendees present at the debate venue.
- Mush wash hands and or apply hand sanitizer regularly
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the debate venue
Those who have been Vaccinated:
Note: For those that have been fully vaccinated these safety standards may not apply. We will wait for further medical guidance.