RICHMOND, VA – Tomorrow, Democratic voters across Virginia’s fourth congressional district will head to the polls to elect a Democratic nominee to fill the unexpired term of the late Congressman A. Donald McEachin.
Polls will be open from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Any registered voter in Virginia’s fourth district may vote at any of these eight polling locations:
- Brunswick Conference Center – 100 Athletic Field Rd, Lawrenceville, Virginia 23868
- Charles City Government Center – 10900 Courthouse Road, Charles City, VA 23030
- Dogtown Dance Studio – 109 W 15th St, Richmond, VA 23224
- Diversity Richmond – 1407 Sherwood Ave, Richmond, VA 23220
- IBEW Local 666 – 1390 E Nine Mile Rd, Highland Springs VA 23075
- Meadowdale Library – 4301 Meadowdale Blvd, North Chesterfield, VA 23234
- Surry Parks & Recreation Center – 205 Enos Farm Drive, Surry, VA 23883
- Tabernacle Baptist Church – 444 Halifax St, Petersburg, VA 23803
Ballot counting will commence at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, December 21, 2022.
Inside the ballot counting area, there will be a maximum of two representatives from each of the four campaigns, five tellers, the Chairwoman of the Fourth Congressional District Democratic Committee, Alexsis Rodgers, and a representative of DPVA. Electronic communication devices are prohibited in this area.
There will also be a separate area for members of the press who wish to observe the vote counting process. The Interim Press Secretary for DPVA, Liam Watson, will be available to take questions during this time.
Members of the press who are interested in being credentialed to cover the vote counting process should RSVP here:
Following the vote counting process, the final vote totals and the Democratic nominee for Congress from Virginia’s fourth district will be communicated via official press release.