RICHMOND, VA – The SD-09 Nominating Committee has added three new polling locations to the list of locations where Democratic voters in the Ninth Senate District will be able to cast their ballots during the February 26, 2023 firehouse primary.
“Our focus right now is on providing Democratic voters of the Ninth Senate District with a smooth, accessible process,” said Liam Watson, Press Secretary of the Democratic Party of Virginia. “As planned, the SD-09 Nominating Committee has been able to secure additional locations for Sunday’s firehouse primary, which will ensure that even more Virginia Democrats will be able to cast their ballots.”
Locations in Charles City, Henrico, and Richmond were added to the existing locations in Ashland and Highland Springs.
- Ashland Municipal Building - 121 Thompson St, Ashland, VA 23005
- Charles City County Administration Building - 10900 Courthouse Rd, Charles City, VA 23030
- East Henrico Government Center - 3820 Nine Mile Rd, Richmond, VA 23223
- IBEW 666 - 1400 E Nine Mile Rd, Highland Springs, VA 23075
- Virginia Union University Living and Learning Center - 1500 N Lombardy St, Richmond, VA 23220
Voting in the firehouse primary to fill the unexpired term of Congresswoman-elect Jennifer McClellan will be open from on Sunday, February 26, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.