Richmond, VA — Tonight, several of the Republican candidates for governor of Virginia will meet at a forum hosted by the Liberty University College Republicans. Despite their continued failure to participate in even a single public debate, the candidates will have to address questions about their out of touch positions and extreme pro-Trump policies. And with attacks ramping up in the divisive primary, viewers can expect the candidates to level more vicious personal smears at each other — and at tonight’s notable absence, Pete Snyder.
With that in mind, here are five questions Virginia Republicans have to answer:
- Will you be seeking Donald Trump’s endorsement in this primary?
- Do you agree with those in your party who say the 2020 election was stolen?
- Do you support President Biden’s proposal to invest in Virginia’s infrastructure?
- Will you continue to oppose the Affordable Care Act if elected governor?
- Do you believe Pete Snyder is rigging the nomination process? If so, will you tell your supporters not to vote for him on May 8?
Virginia Republicans take the stage at 7:00PM tonight — we’ll be watching.