2020 is a big year for Virginia Democrats.
Join our team to keep Virginia blue!
Democratic Party of Virginia HQ:
Check back in for future opportunities
Virginia 2020 Coordinated Campaign:
Democratic Party of Virginia HQ
Check back in with us for future opportunities
Virginia 2020 Coordinated Campaign
The Virginia Victory 2020 Campaign is hiring Field Organizers to work within the Virginia Coordinated Campaign. Staff will be responsible for the execution of a robust Field Plan throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia in order to secure the election of Vice President Biden, re-election of Sen. Mark Warner, as well as the successful re-election and election of Democratic congressional incumbents and candidates throughout the Commonwealth.
● Identify, train, and recruit volunteers to assist in the growth and success of the coordinated program
● Hit metrics related to canvassing, phone calls, texts, and voter registration
● Coordinate with local county/city leadership outside of base area to ensure relationship building at local community events and Democratic functions
● Perform other duties as needed
● Passion for working for and electing Democratic candidates
● Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
● Ability to work long, irregular hours often including evenings and weekends
● Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
● Ability to work independently and in team settings
● A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and an ability to relocate as necessary
● At least one cycle of previous campaign or related experience
● Familiarity with VotebuilderVAN
Timeline: VA20 is interviewing and hiring for these positions as soon as possible. Please be sure to apply no later than August 7th in order to be considered. For any questions please contact email@example.com. End Date: Job is expected to conclude after Election Day
The DPVA is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DPVA is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DPVA will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.